Almond Milk Strawberry Smoothie Recipes
- ½ cup yogurt vanilla
- Medium size banana (1)
- 0-12 raw almonds
- Oats ½ cup
- Frozen strawberries 10-12
- Unsweetened almond milk ⅔ cup
- Honey (it is optional)
The almond milk strawberry smoothie is a yummy and full of nutrition smoothie. It is easy to prepare, but it is a complete meal in itself. The smoothie contains enough amounts of protein, carbs, fat, and other nutrients.
- The preparation of almond milk strawberry smoothie is as simple as any others smoothie. The only difference in this smoothie from others is that we are putting almond milk in it instead of skim milk.
- So now, when you have assembled all the ingredients on your table, it is the time to bring the blender jar on the top. Put all the ingredients in the jar one after one. Turn on the blender and run it at the maximum speed for 5 to 10 seconds. Now, slow down the blender and let the mixture get collected at the bottom.
- The smoothie is now ready to serve. Have this smoothie when it is chill and enjoy it with fresh strawberries at the top.
- By using the same method, you can prepare as many healthy smoothies as you can. You just have to put all the ingredients you have collected in your blender, add sweetness in it using honey and blend it at a high speed.
- Use frozen fruits to prepare smoothie that has the right consistency.
- You can use milk instead of water to manage the consistency of a smoothie so that the taste does not get diluted because of the use of water.