- Chicken breast diced 400 grams
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Paprika powder 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes ½ tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- BBQ sauce 2 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic powder 1 tbsp
The recipe is one of the favorites among the food lovers. It’s crispy, sweet and salty and is a perfect recipe for your any hunger pang at any time. This can be made as to any meal of the day or as a lunch to your children for school.
- Start by taking a deep frying pan and filling it with oil and let it become hot. Meanwhile, take a bowl and fill it with the all-purpose flour, then add the salt, the paprika powder, the ginger garlic powder and chili flakes to it.
- Give it a nice mix and incorporate them well. Now add water to the mixture, about half a cup to form not too thick or not too thin paste and stir it well to form an equally spiced mixture.
- Now dip all the diced chicken pieces in the mixture one by one. Drop them into the hot oil for frying. Fry them for 6-7 minutes and drain them on a kitchen towel.
- Now take a wok pan, add oil in it. Then add the barbeque sauce, the schezwan sauce and cook it for a minute or two. Now add in the honey and stir it for a few minutes.
- Now finally add in the fried chicken. Just toss it nicely so the chicken is coated and remove it from the flame. Your dish is ready to be served.
Make sure your all-purpose flour paste is not too thick if it is then you will only taste the batter rather than the chicken and that is unpleasant.