- Burger buns (2)
- Minced chicken 400 grams
- Barbeque sauce 4 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce 4 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 4 tbsp
- Red chilies diced (2)
- Lettuce 2 whole leaves
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Honey ½ tbsp
Sloppy joes no doubt are people favorites and when you combine it with Asian flavors, it is like a firework in your mouth. You can make this for your family or if you are hosting a party.
- Firstly take the minced meat. Coat it in all-purpose flour powder and red paprika powder and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Take a deep frying pan, heat oil in it.
- Now take your coated chicken and put it in the oil for frying. This will hardly take a minute or two. Now drain all the fried chicken on the kitchen towel and start on the next step.
- Take a wok pan and heat oil in it. Now throw in the barbeque sauce, the schezwan sauce, the red chili sauce, and the vinegar together and stir them for a few minutes.
- Now add to it the diced red chilies and honey. Shake it well for two minutes on high flame. Once done, add the fried chicken into it and toss it for a little while. Turn the flame off.
- Now slice the burger buns in half, and lay them on the serving plate. On the bottom bun, add the chicken so it covers up the whole bun and overflows a bit.
- Now sprinkle the chili flakes on them and on top lay the lettuce leaves. Keep the top bun on the mixture and your sloppy joes are ready to be served.
Make sure your fried chicken mixture remains a bit watery, only then will it give the sloppy effect, or else it will be just a fried chicken burger.