- Asparagus – 12 spears
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 ounce
- Chicken thighs – 4 skinless
- Jalapenos – 4 deseeded
- All purpose flour – 4 tbsp
- Warn milk – 2 cups
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 2 teaspoon
This recipe is a very delicious one and it works when you have to prepare dinner for quite a lot of a number of people. Make sure you always make it on spot and not cook it earlier than the serving time; it will make the chicken go into a rubbery texture. You can serve this as lunch or dinner.
- Preheat your oven or microwave convection up to the temperature 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius. Now prepare a nine-inch pan, line it with oil and parchment paper so that the chicken does not stick while cooking. Take the ends off of the asparagus and cut them at least one inch from both the sides or else with the ends the asparagus will taste bitter.
- Now place your cleaned chicken thighs across the work station. They should be neatly flat, so if it is required to thump them for a few seconds, now line the seasoned mozzarella cheese on top of it and spread evenly.
- Now add 3 asparagus on each thigh over the lined cheese. Roll the chicken thigh over the stuffing. You can use kitchen string to hold the thigh in its shape and the stuffing doesn’t fall out.
- Put the tray inside the oven. Set the temperature as 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 to 40 minutes or till you see the juices running out of the chicken.
- Now take a pan, add some oil to it and then roast the all-purpose flour. Once you spot it becoming brown adds the milk and stir dubiously so no lumps are formed. Add salt and pepper to it, cool and stir continuously for 4-5 minutes. After the chicken is done, take it out, arrange it on the serving plate and finish it off by pouring the milk mixture all over it. It gives a creamy texture.
If you want rather than using kitchen string, you can use bacon strips to cover the chicken thigh and it will also add an extra burst of flavor.
Occasionally keep checking the chicken in between, and make sure to flip it in half time, it can be done earlier than the time too, so keeping a check is important.