Bacon Pasta Recipes
- Pasta uncooked 5 ounces
- Cheddar cheese 3 ounces
- Parmesan cheese grated ½ cup
- Cut up bacon strips 1 cup
- Bell peppers finely chopped 3 tbsp
- Corn ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Chili flakes 2 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tbsp
Bacon pasta is one of the most delicious and easiest recipes I have made until now. You can cook this recipe largely if you are in for a friend’s movie night or your children’s birthday party. It can also be made at any meal of the day, it is that incredible delectable.
- Take the pasta and boil it in the water in a saucepan. Pour a tablespoon of oil and some salt in it so that the pasta does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan add oil. Put bacon in it and cook it till the bacon becomes red and crispy. Now once the bacon is done, add the finely chopped capsicums and corn to the saucepan and cook them on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, add the cheddar cheese. Make sure that before adding anything else up, the cheddar cheese is completely melted in the pan and mixed well with the veggies.
- Side by side drain your pasta and add immediately to the mixture in the saucepan. By immediately adding the pasta to the sauce, it becomes better since the hot pasta water mixes with cheese and other ingredients very well.
- Stir well and add salt and some black pepper (it is highly optional). Turn the stove off and garnish it off with Parmesan cheese, chili flakes, and oregano.
- Grate the parmesan cheese as the top layer. Do not put chili flakes and oregano on top of the cheese, or the browning of cheese will make the flakes burn. After you have garnished it, put the pan in the oven to crisp up the Parmesan cheese on top, it will give it a great taste and color to the whole dish and will taste scrumptious.
- Transfer it to the serving dish and serve it with garlic bread. It accompanies pasta always the best.
- Scrumptious. Transfer it to the serving dish and serve it with garlic bread, it accompanies pasta always the best.
If you want to make your pasta even more cheesy then start by adding all-purpose flour and milk with cheese, it will create a cheesy sauce for you.