- ¼ cup of cranberry sauce
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- ¼ cup of shredded and white cheddar
- 1 rounded brie cheese; should be at room temperature
- A drizzle of honey for the purpose of garnishing
- Freshly and properly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh butter, should be melted
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of properly chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper (black)
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing.
- Cut the biscuits. Cut biscuits in ½ and roll it into balls. In a small sized bowl, and stir melted fresh butter and the fresh parsley together. Place the biscuits in a small ring all around the edge of a medium sized skillet. Then brush it with butter. Thereafter, season it with some pepper and salt.
- Place the brie. Now, place the brie in the middle or center of the biscuits. And then use a medium-sized paring knife in order to remove or discard the top rind. And now, bake it until the brie becomes melty, for a time duration of 8 to 10 minutes. Add the sauce of cranberry and the cheddar to the obtained melted brie. And then, just gently fold it to combine properly. Now, smooth the mixture of cheese into an even and proper layer. And top it with rosemary. Return it to the oven in order to melt the cheddar for a further 5 minutes. At last drizzle it with some fresh and pure honey. The dish is ready, so serve it hot. Try to serve it when it is warm.
- If you do not have a medium sized cast iron skillet then you can also use a pie dish of the same size. If the dish becomes too big, you can add the 2nd ring of biscuits.
- In lieu of the sauce of cranberry, you can also use some other sauce, as per your taste.