Baked Brie Cheese Recipes
- ¼ cup of flour (All purpose)
- 1 pound of macaroni (elbow)
- Black pepper (ground fresh)
- 3 cup of milk
- 1 clove of garlic (punched or chopped)
- 2 cups of torn bread (sour)
- 8 cups of cube up Brie cheese, (rind removed)
- 7 tablespoon of butter (unsalted)
- 2 cups of cheddar, (white shredded)
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- kosher salt and freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoons of cayenne
- Thyme (For garnishing)
- Preheat the oven. Put the stove on the heat on 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch heating dish with a cooking splash. In a huge pan, soften 4 tablespoons of spread over medium warmth. Speed in the flour. Decrease the warmth to medium-low and cook for 1 minute, mixing once to abstain from consuming—it will bubble. Bit by bit rush in the drain and some water, at that point mix in the macaroni. Increment the warmth to medium-high and heat the blend to the point of boiling. Mix as often as possible until the point that the macaroni is simply still somewhat firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pick a medium sized skillet. Then, in a medium skillet, soften the rest of the 3 tablespoons of spread over medium-low warmth. Include the garlic and sourdough and hurl to coat. Toast the pieces until caramelized, mixing often to abstain from consuming, around 3 to 5 minutes. Expel the skillet from the warmth and let the bread cool marginally. Exchange to a sustenance processor and heartbeat into morsels.
- Remove the skillet. At the point when the macaroni is still somewhat firm, expel the skillet from the warmth and blend in the cheddar, also mix cayenne along with brie and Havarti. Add pepper and salt as per taste. Mix until the point that the cheeses have completely liquefied. Exchange the blend to another heating dish.
- Give the final touch. Equitably sprinkle the pieces of toasted bread over the Macintosh and cheddar and keep the heating dish on a preparing sheet. Heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until the point when the pieces are brilliant dark colored and the sauce is foaming. Expel from the stove and topping with crisp thyme.
- You can preserve this dish by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- If you don’t want to remove the rind then just leave it there.