- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 6 ounces of brie
- Jam of strawberry
- Crackers of wheat evenly sliced fresh apples and some fresh grapes.
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. And if there are any instructions on the package of the crescent roll then preheat the oven as per the given instructions.
- Unroll the dough. First of all, unroll all the dough onto a sheet of baking or a cooking stone. Thereafter form a proper rectangle, crimping perforated sections with both of them. Now spread the given strawberry jam across all the dough carefully in an even and proper layer. Thereafter, place the brie into the curtain of the dough. And then, fold the sides of it in order to form a seal like structure around the cheese.
- Bake it. After fold the sides, it is time to bake. So if there are some instructions given on the package of the crescent roll, then bake it according to the instructions. Otherwise, bake it over a medium flame for some time, until its color changes to golden brown. Then, transfer it to a platter of serving. Now, the dish is ready, so serves it with whole crackers of wheat, fresh grapes, and sliced apples as well.
- You can also try this dish with the pepper jelly.
- You can also add a few frozen cranberries.