- 1 fresh and properly beaten egg
- ¾ cup of blended fresh berries
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) of properly refrigerated crescent rolls (dinner) or 1 can (8 ounces) of Crescent recipe creations.
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. And if there are any instructions on the package of the crescent roll then preheat the oven as per the given instructions.
- Unroll the dough. First of all unroll the dough properly. And then, separate them in a crosswise manner into two sections. Thereafter, press the perforations properly to seal, in such a manner that 2 squares are formed. If you are using the sheet of dough, then unroll the dough. And cut it crosswise into 2 squares.
- Cut the brie. Now, cut the brie in a crosswise way through its center. Then, place 1 of the square of dough on a baking sheet (ungreased). Now, place the brie’s bottom half in the middle of the dough. And then, place all the berries on the top or head of the cheese. Thereafter, top it with the other half of the brie. Place the rest of the square of the dough on the head or top of the cheese. Now, press the dough properly and evenly all around the cheese. Then fold the dough properly up over the top again. Pressing in such a way that the edges completely seal it. Now, brush the freshly beaten egg over the outside part of the dough.
- Bake it. At last, keep the dish to bake for a duration of 20 to 25 minutes, or until it turns golden brown. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes. And serve the dish warm.
- In place of fresh berries, you can also use any kind of preserves or jam of any flavor.
- You can preserve this absolutely delicious dish for 2-3 days by keeping it in your refrigerator.