Baked Brie Recipe Puff Pastry
- ¼ cup of apricot preserves or raspberry preserves
- 1 package (8 ounces) of round brie cheese
- 0.5 package (17 ounces) of frozen puffed pastry, properly thawed
- 1/3 cup of properly toasted almond, slices (not compulsory)
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 425 degrees. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Grease the sheet. After preheating it, you can move on for further process. So, now grease the sheet of cookie lightly and evenly. After greasing it properly, roll the frozen puffed pastry out slightly in a proper manner and way. And thereafter, place the wheel of cheese on the top and just leave the rind on. After this, place the apricot or raspberry preserves (chosen by you) on the top of this cheese. And then, place the slices of almonds on the top of these preserves.
- Bundle it. Now bundle the puffed pastry (frozen) up and around the cheese properly. And then, bake it for a time duration of 20 to 25 minutes. Now, allow it to cool for 5 minutes. The dish is ready. So serve it with any of your favorite crackers.
- In place of raspberry or apricot preserves, you can use any kind of preserves as per your taste. The cooking time for any preserves will remain the same.
- You can also use pepper jelly and if you have then you can serve it with thin rounded crackers.