- ¼ cup of fresh and flavored raspberry jam
- An egg wash
- 1 unused and clean sheet of puffed pastry; make sure that the puffed pastry is defrosted
- 1 (7 ounces) wheel of the brie
- Some crackers; for the purpose of serving only
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 425 degrees. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Line a sheet of baking. First of all line a sheet of baking with the obtained paper of parchment. And then, cut the puffed pastry into a square of size 8-inch square. Thereafter place the brie in the middle/center and top it with the raspberry jam. Now, fold all the corners of dough up and all around the cheese. Fold in such a manner or way that it gets sealed at the top.
- Bake it. Once it is properly and neatly sealed, leave it and move on for further process. Now, brush it with egg wash. And thereafter, bake it for a time duration of around 20 to 25 minutes. Or bake it until the color of fresh puffed pastry turns golden and cheese has properly melted. Now, the dish is completely ready. So serve it with some crackers.
- You can also use jam of some other kind of flavor. However, keeping in view the other ingredients, this raspberry jam is well suited for the dish.
- Preserving this dish for 5-6 days is a very simple task. Just keep it in your refrigerator.