Baked Brie Recipes without Pastry
- ¼ cup of fresh honey
- 1 (8 ounces) rounded Brie cheese
- A couple of sprigs of rosemary or fresh thyme to infuse in the honey (it is optional)
- ½ cup of properly chopped salted, roasted almonds
- Crackers or properly sliced baguette, for serving a purpose
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing.
- Place the brie. Now, place the brie on a small sized sheet of baking. And bake it for around 10 to 12 minutes or until it becomes soft. Then, remove it and allow it cool for around 5 minutes. When the cheese is getting cooled. And then place the fresh honey and just a couple of sprigs of fresh herbs (as per requirement). Place it in a small sized saucepan over a low flame until it becomes warm. Thereafter, stir in the properly chopped and fresh almonds.
- Give the final touch. Spoon some mixture of honey over the brie. Now, garnish it with some extra fresh herbs, if required. Then, serve it immediately. Serve it while it is warm otherwise, the taste may change.
- Pay attention while the brie is baking, otherwise, it will become soft which will ultimately become an oozing mess.
- You can substitute the salted and roasted almonds with other properly chopped nuts. Walnuts and pecans can be the perfect substitute.