- 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) of wheel brie cheese, rind should be trimmed for making the maple drizzle of honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh and pure honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh and pure syrup made of maple
- ¼ cup of pure brown sugar, it should be packed
- 1 tablespoon of fresh and pure butter, make sure that the butter is unsalted
- 1 or 2 pinches of fresh nutmeg
- Zest squeezed out of 1 fresh orange
- ¼ teaspoon of ground fresh cinnamon
- ¼ cup of completely and properly dried cranberries
- ½ cup of nuts of fisher pecan halves, it should also be finely chopped
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. When the oven is getting preheated, move on for further processing. Apart from saving your valuable time, it will also help in making the dish more delicious.
- Place the brie. Place the brie on a properly rimmed sheet of baking or skillet of cast iron with 5-inch size. Sprinkle it with some brown sugar. Then, place it into the oven and bake it until it is properly softened i.e. for around 12 to 15 minutes. And allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients. Pick a small-sized saucepan over medium flame. And combine the honey, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, zest of orange and maple syrup. Then, bring it to a boil, and reduce the flame and simmer it. Stir it occasionally until it becomes foamy for around 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in some cranberries and pecans. Serve the brie warm with the mixture of pecan. And serve it with some baguette or crackers.
- You can also serve it with some baguette other than crackers.
- Preserve this dish for further use by keeping it in refrigerator.