- Eggs 2 large
- Tomatoes 2 tbsp chopped
- Onions 2 tbsp chopped
- Green chilies 2 chopped
- Spinach baby 6 – 7 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chili flakes 1 tsp
The recipe is one of the most common recipes, serves really well when it is baked and it can be made on a larger scale as you won’t have to keep tossing over and over again. It is time efficient and very healthy with no difference in taste.
- Take an eight-inch baking pan and line it with oil and parchment paper. And preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or microwave convection to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Now take a bowl and break two eggs into it and whisk it nice and fluffy. Once you have whisked it nicely, now start by adding the vegetables into it. Add the onions, the green chilies, the tomatoes and then the spinach leaves into the eggs and whisk them really well, so they are deeply incorporated.
- Now add the salt, and don’t put it in one spot, but spread it evenly over the eggs. Now spread pepper the same way and then chili flakes. Whisk them very nicely, so that the eggs become a little fluffy with many air holes. You will notice this by spotting the bubbles on top of them.
- Now line the eggs in the baking pan. Put the baking pan in the oven for 10 minutes. Once done take out the pan and serve hot, with plain bread, garlic bread or toast and butter.
If you want to make your omelet creamier, try adding some cream cheese in the egg mixture, it will give a creamier taste.