- Potatoes 3 large vertically sliced
- Onions 3 large sliced
- Cauliflower 12-15 florets
- Paneer 150 grams chopped in squares
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder
- Yellow lentil powder 2 cups
- Water 1 cup
- Garam masala powder 2 tbsp
The recipe is one of the rain seasons favorite for everyone. And when you can eat it’s so much healthier version that will stop from eating a lot. This recipe e is highly healthy and delicious and you can serve it to anyone in any meal.
- Start by taking the gram flour and add it into a large bowl. Now add the water to it and make a paste. Now add the salt, and chili powder and garam masala and mix it well so it is equally incorporated.
- Now add the sliced potatoes, sliced onions, cauliflower florets, and the paneer squares in the gram mixture. Coat all of them equally well. Now take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Now put the veggies on the sheet with spaces so they don’t stick. Make sure your oven is preheated at 400 degrees Fahrenheit or microwave convection at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake them for 16 minutes and take them out. Sprinkle some chat masala on them, and serve it with ketchup or green chutney.
Make sure you do not make the gram mixture to runny, or it won’t coat the veggies easily and will lead to burning of them.