Baked Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- 1000 g of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small bite-sized pieces (about 2-3 large breasts chopped)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal for coating
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
Baked popcorn is healthy to eat and at the same time serves as a great socializing snack while being with your friends and doing activities like watching movies. The best part is that it is extremely simple to make.
- The first step is to pre-heat the oven up to a temperature of 400° F. Now line the parchment and put it aside. Take a large bowl and add chicken pieces and flour. Keep stirring till all the pieces are covered with flour thoroughly.
- Now take another bowl and add eggs and milk to it. Stir it well till it combines. Crush the cornflakes and add salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper to it. Put aside in a separate bowl.
- Dip the coated chicken to egg mixture and add the cornflakes mixture. Put the chicken on the preheated oven. Keep flipping it until it cooks fully. Serve with BBQ sauce or any other variant of your choice.
You can also add butter and some spices to make it taste even better.
Do not overheat the chicken. Ensure that the ingredients which are used in the making are fresh so that the taste can be preserved. Follow the same proportions mentioned in the ingredients to have balanced popcorn at the end.