Baked Walnuts Recipes Salmon
- 3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons of thick sauce or teriyaki
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice vinegar (or any vinegar)
- 4 (4 to 6 cubes) of Fillets of salmon
- 1 cup of torn or finely cut purple cabbage (or normal cabbage)
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped carrots
- 2 medium chopped or diced green onions
- 3/4 cup of roughly chopped and grilled California walnuts, keep them separate
- Fresh roughly chopped cilantro leaves or freshly chopped coriander
- For Marinade, in a thin dish blend together bean stew sauce, teriyaki sauce of teriyaki and rice vinegar or any other vinegar. (Put aside 2 tablespoons). And then, place salmon fish in a plate with skin side upwards and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- For Slaw, hurl together chopped cabbage, chopped green onions, chopped carrots and a large portion of the walnuts with saved marinade and refrigerate.
- For Salmon, over a high- medium to high warmth flame broil salmon for a time duration of around 3 to 5 minutes on each of its side until cooked to your enjoying.
- Plate it up, Exchange to a platter and best with cabbage blend. Dash it with outstanding crushed walnuts and fresh chopped cilantro or coriander leaves.
- You can preserve it in a refrigerator for up to 18 hours to 1 day.
- You can also add some cheese as a topping for enhanced taste.