Banana Coconut Milk Smoothie
- 14 cups that is approx. 400 ml of fresh milk of coconut
- 2 bananas (must be frozen)
- 2 fresh bananas (must not be frozen)
- 2 dates of medjool or 4 dates of deglet nour
- 1/4 cup that is approx 30 grams of fresh raw almonds (30 g)
- 1 cup of ice cubes that is approx. 4 big cubes of ice
- For toppings: nibs of cocoa and chopped or diced raw almonds
Eating fruits of the soil fats is extremely vital and this banana coconut smoothie is an incredible method to join them into your eating regimen. On the off chance those treatments has abandoned you down and not up for something over the top.
- In a food blender, add some fresh milk. Along with chopped 2 frozen bananas, chopped 2 normal bananas, 2 dates of medjool or 4 dates of deglet nour, raw almonds, 1 cup of ice cubes. And blend so that everything combines well till it gets a smooth texture.
- Top it up with any of your favorite toppings. Serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
This banana coconut smoothie must be one of the most straightforward formulas we have on the site, and on the off chance that you are a devotee of coconut, this one is for you.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor. This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
- In addition to the fact that it is overly relieving and delectable, with the exception of low-calorie, it covers almost the majority of our health considerations and it is veggie love.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very thin and will dwindle its taste.