- 100 g of fresh yogurt of coconut
- 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice (preferably use unsweetened milk of almond)
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground turmeric
- 3 small pieces of fresh minced or chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons of powder of baobab (this is optional)
- 1 small fresh ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 tablespoon of fresh juice of lemon
Eating fruit grown from the ground fats is extremely important and this smoothie is an incredible method to fuse them into your eating regimen. You can drink an immense smoothie for breakfast since smoothies are brimming with nutrients and minerals.
- In a blender add the coconut yogurt along with some milk. Blend it very well on high speed as it will combine well, after this in the same blender add turmeric, chopped or minced fresh ginger, powder of baobab. And blend it well so that everything combines well.
- After that add cubes of ice. Blend on high speed till it gets a smooth texture. Serve in a glass and serve fresh. You can also add dry fruits of your choice in the blender for more flavor and texture
- It’s a very healthy and refreshing for the whole family especially for the old aged and for children as it will keep them the fresh and strong whole day.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.