Best Beef Fajita Recipe
- Oil of olive (¼ cup)
- Juice of lime (1)
- Cilantro (fresh and chopped, 3 tablespoons)
- Onion (chopped, 2 tablespoons)
- Cloves of garlic (chopped, 3)
- Grounded cumin (1½ teaspoons)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Grounded black pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Boneless strips of steaks that are sliced into stripes that are thin (2, 8 ounces)
- Tortillas of white corn measuring 6 inches (8)
- Jar of salsa (1, 8 ounces)
- Blended Mexican Cheese (shredded, 1 packet)
This dish has a very delicious flavor profile and serves to be a great meal for a Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas Eve dinner. Make it for your loved one and let the flavors take over!
- Take oil of olive, juice of the lime, freshly chopped cilantro, chopped onion and grounded black pepper and whisk all these ingredients in a large sized bowl. One whisked, take a resealable bag of plastic and pour the mix in there.
- Now, take strips of steak and marinate it. Once marinated, take out all the excess air and add it in the plastic bag and seal it. Put this bag in a refrigerator and let the marinated meat stay in there from 4 hours to overnight.
- After the prescribed time duration, take a large sized skillet and heat it on a medium flame and add this marinated beef and cook it. Keep stirring the beef till all the liquid and juices inside of the beef are absorbed. This step will take about 20 minutes. Once ready, serve the beef along with tortillas, salsa mix and blende cheese that is Mexican.
- You can use more tortillas if needed.
- Add more lime if you want the more sour taste to it.
- Do not preserve the steal for more than 14 hours and under any circumstances outside of the refrigerator.
- Do not overcook the beef.