Best Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- Medium size banana (1)
- ½ cup of berries frozen or fresh
- Plain or flavored yoghurt ½ cup
- Skim milk ½ cup unsweetened
- Honey or sugar according to taste
Are you planning to have a smoothie in your breakfast and wanted to learn new recipes for preparing yummy and healthy smoothie. Here is the way to prepare one. This smoothie will surely give a kick start to your day.
- To prepare this healthy and yummy smoothie, you don’t have to put much effort. At first, clean all the ingredients that you have and keep it aside to remove excess water.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and run the blender at a high speed for 4 to 5 seconds. Stop the blender once you receive the required consistency in a smoothie. The smoothie is now ready to serve, pour the mix in a glass and have it fresh.
- By following the same process, you can prepare many other healthy smoothies for breakfast. Some of them are Kale banana smoothie, strawberry chia seed smoothie, healthy protein banana smoothie, etc. To prepare all these smoothies, all you have to do is put all the ingredients you have collected in the blender, add some milk, sugar or honey in it according to your taste and blend it at a high speed.
- You can use frozen fruits instead of ice cubes to prepare a good refreshing smoothie.
- The use of skim milk will reduce fat quantity in the smoothie.
If you are using frozen fruits, do not put ice cubes in the blender as the smoothie will become extremely chill.