- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Together with your girlfriend or boyfriend, Christmas can be even sweeter with some dessert. Share the sweetness together and with friends and family, this Christmas. This dessert or cookie is two-in-one, and a change from the pie being made everywhere around you.
- Set the oven. Put the temperature to over 375°. Take a bowl and add butter and sugar. Mix them well. Then, add the eggs. Beat them or whisk them to the mix. Then, add vanilla extract to it. One part is ready.
- Take another bowl. Put flour, cocoa, salt, chocolate chips, baking soda and beat them properly. Beat them together till it becomes creamy. Now, add the chocolate chips to it and make it uniform.
- Take a nice spoon and drop one spoonful at a time into a baking sheet. Prepare it properly. Grease it and use non-stick spray.
- Bake now. The first batch is kept for bake for 5 to 10 minutes. Now, cool for 2 to 3 minutes. You can use a wire rack too for drying it out. Serve the frosting of your choice
Add enough milk to the sugar to make frosting creamier.
Take care for not over roast them in the oven.