- 1 clove of garlic, should be properly crushed
- 4 completely ripe fresh tomatoes, finely sliced
- 200g of tub full fat cheese (soft)
- 2 tablespoon of properly chopped olives
- ½ teaspoon of completely dried mixed fresh herbs
- 4 plump of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Oil of olive, for the purpose of drizzling
- Heat the oven. Firstly heat the oven to approx. 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Now, beat the olives, garlic cloves and almost all of the herbs into the fat cheese, then season it properly. Now, cut a proper slit along each of the sides of chicken breast. And now, use your kitchen knife to open it out properly and carefully into a pocket.
- Stuff the breasts. Now, stuff each of the breasts with a quarter of the mixture of cheese. Then press it properly to close it evenly. And thereafter, lift onto a properly greased tray of baking. Now, season the chicken’s top, then overlap the slices of tomato over the top of each of the piece of chicken. Thereafter, scatter it with the rest of the herbs. And at last drizzle it with some oil of olive.
- Roast it. Roast it for a time duration of around 20 minutes until the chicken turns golden around its edges and the tomatoes start looking a bit shriveled. Serve the dish with a green fresh salad and some crusty bread in order to mop up the juices.
- You can leave out the olives and use thyme, fresh basil and some oregano with some chili.
- If you want you can wrap the chicken with bacon. And this dish can be served with rice.