Best Italian Cookie Recipes
- 3 fresh eggs
- 2 teaspoons of an extract of vanilla
- ½ cup of sugar (white)
- ½ cup of fresh and properly softened butter
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 cups of flour (all-purpose)
- Preheat the oven before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 350 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. And also grease the sheets of cookie properly and completely.
- Pick a bowl. Now, pick a large sized bowl, and then cream together the white sugar and butter until they become smooth. Then, mix in the extract of vanilla and the fresh eggs. After this, combine the baking powder and the flour. And then, stir into the mixture (creamed) until it is properly blended. Now, divide the dough into portions of the size of a walnut. And, now roll each of the pieces into a rope and thereafter shape it into a loop. Now, place the cookies carefully, 2 inches apart from each other on the prepared sheets of cookie.
- Bake it. Now, at last, bake it for around 8 to 10 minutes in the oven (preheated). Bake it until if it is firm and golden in color at the edges.
- You can preserve the cookies by keeping it in an airtight container.
- If place of vanilla extract, you can also use some other extract.