Best Roast Beef Recipe Oven
- 2 kg Beef Top in Round shape Roasted but also government certified
- 20 grams of oregano that is dried
- 20 grams of thyme herb dried
- 10 grams of crushed and dried rosemary plant
- 10 grams of garlic powder for taste
- 10 grams of onion powder and not onion
- 10 grams of kitchen salt
- 5 grams of ground black pepper
- 5 grams of dry yellow mustard
- Heat the over per hand to around 450 degrees and keep it ready like that. Take all of the collected spices and mix all of them in a big bowl. Now, do one of two things either crush all the spices with your fingers or a spoon or process it in a food grinder. Once it is done, give a coating of the mixture of spices to the raw meat roast.
- Keep the roast meat on a wire rack in a shallow dish to bake. Place it in the oven for 15 minutes at 450 degrees to bake. Then lower down the oven temperature from 450 degrees to 325 degrees. Keep it there to bake for an hour. Or else keep it there till the thermometer reads anything between 130 to 140 degree.
- Take it out of the oven now; tent the roast meat in foil for roundabout 15 minutes. And then slice it as you like it and eat it as you like it.
- Cooking the meat in a roasting land with is a raised grate, makes it easier for the air to circulate around the meat and makes it really easy to cook evenly.
- Preheat the oven properly it will make the meat to cook easily and quickly.
- Use only government certified beef because it has a proper quality check tag attached to it.