- One medium size banana
- 8 to 10 frozen strawberries
- Half cup plain yoghurt
- Skimmed milk half cup
- Half cup water
The smoothies are really great in taste and when it comes to a strawberry banana smoothie, and then it is power pack smoothie. It will give you everything, the right amount of calories, nutrients and refreshing start to the day.
- Clean all the strawberries you have and keep it aside. Peel the banana, cut it into slices and keep it aside in the bowl.
- Now, it is time to give some work to your home blender. So, pick your blender, clean it first and start putting all the above-mentioned ingredients in it in the given measurement.
- Blend the all ingredients at a high speed. This will give a nice consistency to your strawberry banana smoothie. If you will keep blending the mix at normal speed you won’t get the required consistency. If you are preparing the smoothie for the first time and don’t know how to check the consistency of a smoothie, then the best tip is open the lid of your blender and check it’s consistency in between.
- Once you feel that the consistency of your smoothie is according to your taste. The smoothie is now ready to consume. Pour the smoothie in glasses and circuit chill with some fresh strawberry slices.
- Have the smoothie right after its preparation to enjoy its best taste.
- You can manage the consistency of strawberry banana smoothie by adding milk or water in it gradually.
If you are using fresh strawberries, then it is important that you add ice cubes in your blender before mixing all the ingredients.