- Salt (Kosher)
- 1 tablespoon of non-salted butter.
- 2 tablespoons of onion (minced).
- 2 10-ounce bags of spinach without any stems.
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons of whole purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups of pure milk
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire edible sauce
- ½ teaspoon juice of a fresh lemon
- 1 ¼ cups of parmesan cheese (grated)
- ½ cup of white sharp cheese cheddar (shredded)
- ¼ cup of sour edible cream with some extra cream for serving
- ½ cup of artichoke hearts (frozen), which is dried and squeezed, thawed and chopped roughly.
- Tortilla chips with some salsa to serve.
- Take a large sized pot. Pick up a pot of large size of salted water. Then, put it to boil and make sure that the flame is medium and not too high. After this, stir it in the spinach. And let it cook until it turns to bright green colour for about 30 seconds. Once the colour of spinach has turned to bright green, drain it and rinse in the cold water for further process. And make sure to squeeze the excess of moisture out of it and then chop it gingerly.
- Melt the picked butter. Take a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in the saucepan over medium heat i.e. on medium flame so as to make the butter a bit more tasty and ready for use. After heating it, add the garlic, onion and ½ teaspoon of salt. And, then cook all these ingredients until the onion turns brown in colour and becomes soft, for about 2 minutes. Now add the taken flour. And then cook it and keep stirring, until it becomes toasted (lightly) for about 1 minute. Whisk the milk in it. And cook it hurriedly and continuously and constantly until the milk becomes thickened for about 1-2 minute. After doing this, remove it from the heat and avoid overheating otherwise all the ingredients will be burned. At last stir it in the lemon juice, parmesan, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring back the pot. Return the pot back to medium flame i.e. on medium heat. After putting the pot on medium flame, add the bright colored spinach, artichokes, and cheddar. And stir all of them until the pieces of cheese melts and also the dip (sauce) is heated through. Now the dish is ready for eating. And it’s time to make it look more attractive, and in order to make it attractive serve this warm dish with some tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa on it. Eat the dish until it’s warm otherwise the taste of the dish will not remain the same as it was when it was warm.
To maintain the most of the food use aluminum foil.
Add some bacon which is topped with some cheddar. And jack the cheese and bake it.