Best Vegetable Soup Recipe
- ½ fresh cucumber
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of fresh spinach or 2 large sized leaves of Kale
- ½ of a large apple or 1 large sized apple
- Juice squeezed out from ½ of a fresh lemon
- ¼ inch of a piece of a ginger ( as per taste)
- 1 full cup of water
- Collect all the required ingredients (vegetables). Rinse celery stalks, leaves of Kale, cucumber and apple in running tap water. Then to avoid any unhygienic ingredients remove the stems from the leaves of Kale. Then tear the leaves into small pieces. After this, chop the celery, apple and cucumber into small pieces.
- Put them in a jar (blender). Bring a blender jar of medium size or large size. And then pour 1 cup of water in the blender jar. Add all the vegetables (celery, cucumber, apple and ginger). Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth enough to drink. And then add some leaves of Kale and juice of a lemon. After adding them, blend it once again to make the whole juice smoother.
- Remove the pulp. With the help of a rubber spatula remove all the pulp. And keep the drink in a container. And press the pulp to get the maximum juice out of it. After this discard the obtained pulp. Now the vegetable juice is ready. The prepared juice is fit for drinking and is full of all the nutrients required for a human body. Make sure to drink the juice within 48 hours to avoid the loss of nutrients.
It is best for someone who wants to lose weight and try to drink it with breakfast.
Wash the vegetables properly to avoid food poisoning.