- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Sugar granulated 2 tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Warm milk ¼ cup
- Unsalted butter, partially melted 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp
- Lemon zest 1 tbsp
- Blueberries ¼ cup
- Sparkling sugar 1 tsp
The recipe is very refreshing and sweet to eat. You can serve it as a treat to your children after they complete their homework. You can enjoy this muffin recipe with your family and friends. It can be served as an after-dinner dessert or just when you are feeling blue.
- Now first take a cup. Add in it the all-purpose flour, the granulated sugar, the baking powder, and baking soda and whisk them nicely together so they are equally incorporated.
- Now add in the milk, unsalted butter and vanilla extract to the mug. Whisk all them really well, make sure that they are very smoothly mixed with no lumps.
- Now finally add in the lemon zest. The blueberries to the cup, and mildly stir it into the mixture in the cup.
- Now take the cup. Put it in the microwave or oven and bake it for 2 -3 minutes. Once it is evenly cooked, let it sit for a few minutes to let it cool.
- Now add a thin layer of sparkling sugar on top of the muffin and serve. You can serve it with cold chocolate milk or top it with some whipped cream.
Sparkling sugar is completely optional, it gives a nice glaze to the muffin, it does not being any additions or negatives to the sweetness of the muffin.