- 1 cup of fresh organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 peeled fresh banana
- 2 cups of juice of orange
- 1/2 cup of yogurt of Greek
- 1 cup of spinach (this is optional)
- 1 tablespoon of seeds of chia or flax (this is optional)
- 1/2 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie is the ideal supper and brimming with nutrients which will keep them empowered and their psyches sharp.
- In a food blender, add 3/4 cups of fresh yogurt of Greek. Along with chopped 1 fresh peeled chopped banana, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, juice of an orange, chopped pineapple, spinach, seeds of chia or flax. And blend so that everything combines well till gets a smooth texture.
- Taste and change flavors – Include more juice of orange and strawberries for increasing sweetness. Then add cubes of ice and blend well. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings. Serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
- You can add some honey for extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
- Smoothies every now and again aren’t too low calorie. They are made up with results of the dirt, which are altogether best for you over the entire taxing day and thus is the best breakfast natural product smoothie.
- Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.