- 16oz of whole strawberries
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of whipped cottage cheese
- 1 small banana
- Set the oven to 375 degrees and then pre-heat it. Take the strawberries and clean and then pull it. Put them in an oven-safe dish. Add sugar and toss it. Place the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. Stir it once in between. In case you got large strawberries then halve them.
- Let the berries cool down. Take a blending jar, add roasted berries, honey, juice of the berries, vanilla, cottage cheese, banana, water, ice and blend till it forms a smooth mix. Adjust the thickness with water and sweetness.
- The sweetness of the berries will largely depend on the strawberries. To get the taste you desire, add honey or sugar.