- 1 can of pineapple juice
- 2 liters of lemon and lime flavored beverage that is carbonated
- 1 can of concentrated and thawed frozen orange juice
- Take an empty pitcher or gallon and add the orange juice concentrate and the pineapple juice. Shake for mixing. Now, add the lime and lemon soda.
- Allow the fizz to settle and then add the rest. This is going it to fill up the entire gallon. Put it in the refrigerator and freeze it overnight.
- Allow the punch to thaw for 2 hours prior to serving. Make sure that you serve slushy.
- The mix can be refrigerated for a maximum of 2 days.