- 2 cups of orange juice
- 2 cups of pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 cups of lemon soda
- 2 tablespoons of key lime juice
- Slices of orange
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh raspberries
- Take the large pitcher and add the pineapple juice and orange juice. Mix it and then add the key lime juice. Stir it well.
- Just before you serve it, add the lemon soda to the mix. Now add orange slices and the fresh berries to the pitcher. Pour it in a glass and garnish with a slice of orange. Serve and enjoy.
- Berries are optional. So, you if you do not like berries you can just exclude it from your refreshing drink.