Breakfast Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
- 2 apples
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla protein powder
Here we are about to make a delicious apple smoothie that can serve as a great substitute for your routine breakfast. The preparation is perfect for those who are struggling with their weight loss regimen. This low-fat smoothie doesn’t have any kind of artificial sweeteners.
- Wash the apples and remove the skin. Dice the apples into small pieces and add them into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the spices and mix with a spoon. You can adjust the number of spices as per your preference. However, the spices selected for the smoothie are exceptionally rich in antioxidants and vitamins. This can boost metabolism and reduce the absorption of glucose.
- Add Greek yogurt to the mixture. You can also use plain unsweetened yogurt. But if you want a protein-rich drink, Greek yogurt is the best choice.
- Add honey, vanilla powder, and almond milk. Mix all the ingredients and let the flavors blend with each other. Note that, the honey used should be natural and not medicated or artificially flavored.
- Transfer the mixture into your blender. Blend until all the ingredients have smoothly combined. Pour the smoothie into a big glass and use some resins and almond pieces for garnishing.
- Use ripe and sweet apples to make the smoothie more palatable. In addition to apples, you can also add fruits like blueberries that are effective in controlling abdominal fat.
- Instead of almond milk, you can also use cashew milk or soy milk. Cashew milk is exceptionally delicious and rich in nutrients and vitamins.