Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries which are organic
- 1 tablespoon of butter of almond
- 1/4 teaspoon of powder of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of maca
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened milk of almond
- 1 tablespoon of fresh honey, can add more if desired
- 1 scoop of powder of protein of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of cubes of ice
Smoothies frequently aren’t too low calorie. They are made up with products of the soil, which are significantly preferable for you over a lot of different choices. Beginning the day with solid fats and protein is an extraordinary method to deal with your weight.
- In a food blender add 3/4 cup of unsweetened milk of almond. Along with chopped ½ cup of fresh blueberries which are organic, powder of cinnamon. Also add some maca, butter of almond, unsweetened milk of almond, some honey for sweetness, powder of protein of vanilla. And blend so that everything combines well till gets a smooth texture.
- Taste and change flavors – Include more honey for increasing sweetness. Then add cubes of ice and blend well. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings. Serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
- It adds to more prominent satiation for the duration of the day and backings solid glucose leaves. This is a great breakfast smoothie and will help you in losing weight.
- You can add any dry fruits of your choice for extra crunch.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Try not to include an excessive amount of ice cubes as it will make the smoothie watery.