- 1 sheet puffed pastry (frozen), thawed
- ½ cup of sauce of cranberry
- Spray of cooking
- (8 ounces) 1 rounded brie cheese, make sure that the rind is removed
- 1/3 cup of finely and evenly chopped fresh walnuts
- Sea salt as per the taste
- Place the brie cheese. Firstly, place the brie cheese in the refrigerator’s freezer for a time duration of 20 minutes. Placing the cheese in the freezer will reduce the time for the further process. Now oil or grease a mini pan of muffin with the spray of cooking.
- Roll the pastry. After placing the brie and oiling the pan, move on for further process. Now, roll one of the puffed pastry and sheet out into a rectangle of size 10x 14 inch. Then, cut the sheet carefully and properly lengthwise into 4 equal and even strips. And thereafter, crosswise it into 6 even and equal strips. Make sure that there are 24 squares in total. Now, separate all of them & press them very gently into the cups of muffin.
- Cut the brie. Now, cut the cheese of chilled Brie into 24 even pieces. And cut them approximately into ¾ inch in size. Add just 1 teaspoon of sauce of cranberry to each of the pastry which is lined with the cup of muffin. Now, press in one of the pieces of brie and thereafter top it with 1 teaspoon of properly chopped fresh walnuts.
- Give the final touch. Sprinkle all of the bites with the salt of the sea. And now, chill it for a time duration of at least half an hour and up to 3 days. Preheat the picked oven to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degree Celsius). Now bake the bites in the oven until it becomes golden brown, for about 20 minutes.
- Placing the cheese of brie in the refrigerator’s freeze for the duration of 20 minutes will make it easier to cut.
- These can also be made up 3 days before, just wrap them in a wrap of plastic before the step of baking and store it in the fridge.