- 2 tablespoon of syrup of maple
- Salt of kosher
- 1 tablespoon oil of olive
- 8 ounce of quartered strawberries, plus some extra for the purpose of garnishing
- 1 13.4 ounces of round Brie cheese
- Crackers, for the purpose of serving
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick an oven which works properly. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 400 degrees F (204 degree Celsius). Preheating the oven can save your important time. While preheating it, make sure that it should not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of your dish, which will ultimately change the taste of the dish.
- Toss the strawberries in the ingredients. Now, toss the quartered strawberries in the syrup of maple, fresh oil of olive and salt of Kosher. Thereafter, place it on a sheet of baking which is parchment lined. After this, bake it at a temperature of 400 degrees for a time duration of about 20 minutes. Bake it until it becomes juicy and has softened. Then, remove the brie from the wrapper properly and completely. And now, place it in a small sized rounded baker (or a baking sheet; parchment lined). Bake it for a time duration of 20 minutes or until the crust has turned brown in color.
- Let it cool. Now, allow it to cool for the duration of 3 minutes. Thereafter, take a sharp knife and remove the top of Brie. In such a way that it cuts down to remove the Brie’s top and around ½ inch of the brie. Top it with some warm and roasted strawberries (with some sauce). And then, place the lid back of its top. The dish is ready, so serve it with some crackers or toasted bread.
- If you do not have a proper baker for placing the brie, then you can place its round on a sheet of baking (parchment lined).
- You can preserve this appetizer by just keeping it in a refrigerator. But it can only be preserved for 3-4 days.