- Gala apples 4 medium
- Broccoli 15 to 16 florets
- Walnuts 8 to 9
- Carrots (2)
- Mayonnaise plain 3 tbsp
- Greek yogurt plain 3 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon squeezed 2 tbsp
The recipe is a crowd winner recipe for hosting a party; make a tub of this salad because of it being this flavorful and light and fresh. You can even serve this to your children in school lunch. The recipe is easy to make and goes as a side salad with many main course dishes.
- Take the apples and cut them up into one-inch square pieces. The same way take the broccoli and run it through the food processor only for a second or two so the florets disperse but don’t crumble.
- The carrots must be cut in julienne piece of 3 inches. Once all the major ingredients are cut up, start by adding the fruits and veggies into the bowl.
- Now add the walnuts whole over them. Now add the mayonnaise, the Greek plain yogurt, and the apple cider vinegar.
- Now mix them very well so they are coated with the mixture nicely. Then pour the lemon on top and add salt as per to your preference. Shake it well and refrigerate for ten minutes. Serve cold.
Make sure not to add too much salt in the salad, it will make the salad very bitter and make it start losing water making the salad unpleasant.