- Carrots thin whole 8
- Red chilies powder 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Butter salted 4 tbsp
- Maple syrup 1 tbsp
- Harissa powder 2 tbsp
The recipe is absolutely easy and very spicy to prepare, when it comes to serving this recipe you can either serve this dish to be eaten independently or you can serve this as a side dish with your main course lunch or dinner meals.
- The very first thing required for this recipe is the burnt butter sauce in which the carrots are supposed to be stewed. Now start by taking a pan and putting the butter into it.
- Cook it on a medium flame for about 5-6 minutes. You have to wait till the butter gets brown. When the butter is brown then turn the flame off and then add the red chili powder and stir it in the butter well.
- Now add in the maple syrup and then add the lemon juice. Mix the butter mixture really well and then toss in the carrots. Once the carrots are nicely coated, put them in an oven tray and cook them in the microwave for five to six minutes.
- Once cooked, take them out in a bowl. Sprinkle the harissa powder over them and toss them nicely. Serve alongside rice or noodles or soup.
Make sure your butter is not burnt, there’s a thin line between brown butter and burnt butter, as long as the butter starts becoming brown remove it from stove immediately, even seconds of extra cooking matters.