Cauliflower Rice Recipes Paleo
- Cauliflower rice 2 cups
- Red onion diced ½ cup
- Carrots diced ¼ cup
- Beans diced ¼ cup
- Eggs 2 scrambled
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green onions diced (2)
The recipe is a healthy dietary alternative to original cauliflower fried rice. You can make this alongside your Chinese main course dishes or serve it independently. This can be served as any meal of the day. You can make it for kitty parties or small functions too.
- Start by taking a skillet pan and add oil to it. When it gets hot, add-in the diced red onions, diced carrots, diced beans, and diced green onions.
- Saute them for a few minutes and then add in the beaten eggs. Sprinkle some salt over it and cook it on high flame with the rest of the vegetables.
- Now add in the ginger garlic paste and saute for five to six minutes. Stir all for 10 minutes on low flame and then add in the cauliflower rice.
- Stir well for them to be nicely incorporated. Then let it simmer for 5 minutes. Your dish is ready to be served.
Make sure to scramble eggs with vegetables, if you don’t the extra water will later make the whole dish soggy and mealy.