Cheese Fondue Recipe
- Dry white wine 1 cup
- Swiss cheese shredded 1½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese 2 cups
- Gruyere cheese 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 cups
- Loaf of bread 12 inches (1)
The recipe is the people pleaser recipe, and if you are satiating the cheese then this is your dish. The dish works very well if you are hosting a large scale party, or just a movie night at home with your family, they are going to love it.
- Start by taking a pan and add oil in it. When the oil becomes hot add the all-purpose flour to the oil and cook it till the flour becomes light brown in color.
- Now add the milk in the pan. Stir it really well so no lumps are formed in it. Bring it to a boil and now start adding the cheeses one by one and in the given order.
- Start by adding Swiss cheese first. Let it melt completely, stir it and then add the gruyere cheese into it. After they are combined at the mozzarella and cheddar cheese together into the pan and stir them all really well so they are nicely incorporated.
- Now add the salt, the pepper, and the chili flakes into the pan and mix it well. Take the bread loaf, cut it into the square bite-sized and toast them for two minutes in the oven. Now take the cheese out in a bowl, place it in the center of the serving dish and spread the bread around it. Serve hot.
Do not bring more than one boil in the milk, if the milk thickens the cheese will harden very quickly and make it unpleasant.