Cheesecake Recipe with Lemon Juice
- A 9-inch crust of graham crackers
- 1 8-ounce can of softened cream cheese
- 1 14-ounce can of condensed sweetened milk
- 1 21-ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Start with a large mixing bowl. Whenever you take a bowl to rinse it with lukewarm water to clean it properly and then go ahead. Also, take a nice spoon to mix them all properly.
- Take the ingredients now. Take the cheese, the condensed milk in the bowl. Mix them with the spoon. Add the softened cream cheese, lime juice, and vanilla and mix them well a little more. It should be even so that the taste is proper. Give a whisk for like 5 minutes till well blended.
- Pour the mixture. Take your graham crackers crust and lay it on a plain surface. Now, slowly and gently pour all the above mixture into it. Now, chill this for like 5 hours. Do not freeze it.
- Pour the cheery now. Take the crust and add the cherry pie filling all over the top, spread it evenly. Serve it cool.
- This dessert is great for after meals service. You can easily store it in the refrigerator and use for days. Keep it at the countertop though and do not freeze as ice cream does.