Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb asparagus stalks trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
This is delicious food to enjoy with your girlfriend and your family. It can be accompanied by good wine. At the same time, it is one of the favorite dishes of the Chinese and is popularly eaten as street food.
- Take a pan and add vegetable oil. Now put stove top on medium heat.
- While the pan heats, do seasoning of chicken with pepper and salt as per your taste. Now put the seasoned chicken in pan in one layer.
- Now put the asparagus in the pan and cook it until it gets tender. Now put garlic and ginger. Ensure to cook them around for half a minute. Now take a small bowl. Add chicken broth and whisk it with cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
- Add sauce over the whisked chicken and bring it to simmer. Now cook it for 1-2 minutes. Once sauce is thickened, serve the dish.
The chicken needed to be perfectly marinated first.