Chicken and Onion Recipes
- 3 tablespoons of separated oil of olive, divided
- 1 large diced or chopped or sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons of thyme fresh chopped
- Some salt
- Freshly ground pepper (black)
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 3/4 lb of cleaned skinless boneless breast of chicken cut into pieces of 1”
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano dried
- 2 tablespoons of flour of all-purpose
- 1 1/2 cups of Broth of beef low-sodium
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- For decoration parsley chopped, (optional)
This caramelized onion and garlic chicken formula is a decent decision for a supper party in the fall or winter when comfort sustenance is so engaging. It’s so natural to make that it is additionally a possible decision for a weeknight.
- Take a pan and place it on medium heat. In a huge skillet over add 2 tablespoons of oil of olive. Include onions and season with salt, pepper, and chopped thyme. Lessen warmth to medium-low and cook, blending incidentally until onions are caramelized and have a consistency like jimmy, around 25 minutes. Mix in garlic and cook until fragrant, around 1 minute. Turn off warmth and expel onion blend. Wipe skillet clean.
- In a substantial size bowl, season the prepared chicken with some salt, oregano, and pepper, at that point hurl with flour. Warmth remaining oil in a similar skillet over warmth which is medium high. Include chicken and cook until brilliant on all sides and for the most part cooked through around 8 minutes.
- Add meat soup and return cooked onions to skillet. Heat blend to the point of boiling, at that point at that point, evoke warmth and stew until chicken is cooked through and meat stock diminishes marginally around 10 additional minutes.
- Add cheddar and spread skillet with a top. Cook until cheddar is melty, around 2 minutes. Expel from the warmth and trimming with parsley. Serve hot and fresh.
- Cut the meat in the correct manner don’t cut through the skin.
- If you want to enhance the taste marinate the breast with some basic elements will give an awesome flavor.
Don’t overcook or undercook the chicken, keep it perfect for good taste.