- 1 tbsp grape seed oil or safflower oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 12 oz raw, fresh or frozen and thawed jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined (with or without tails)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen baby corn cobs, thawed and halved crosswise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 hot red chile pepper, seeded and thinly sliced, optional
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup mirin rice cooking wine
- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
It is a protein-rich, juicy, tender, crispy, saucy best suited for a quick and tasty bite with your loved one. This Japanese food is a go-to dish to treat your taste buds with something tasty and healthy.
- The first step is to prepare the sauce by mixing up all the sauce ingredients in one bowl. Now heat in a large wok heat 1-2 tablespoon of. Grape-seed oil. Put chicken and sesame oil in it and fry it until it turns brown. Then transfer it to a medium-sized bowl.
- Now keep wok on high & heat 1 tsp of grape seed oil. Now stir fry shrimp until pink. Transfer the same to the chicken bowl. Fry the bell-pepper & broccoli until its tender- crisp with the remaining grape-seed oil.
- Now mix shrimp, chicken & any juice of your liking in the work. Add teriyaki sauce. Also, put some corns in it. Now cook the ingredients in medium flame until it all well-cooked. Yummy Chicken & shrimp teriyaki is ready.
- Sprinkle some scallions & chile for better taste.
- To ensure its well-cooked see is the sauce has thickened.
Ensure that the ingredients are well-cooked and fresh.