- 2 large divided cleaned skinless and boneless chicken breast
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- 8 spears trimmed and halves of asparagus
- 1/2 cup of fresh separated shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of crumbs of Italian seasoned bread
Speedy and simple Cheesy Asparagus Stuffed Chicken loaded up with so many flavors, prepared and on your table in 30 minutes, it’s likewise sufficiently straightforward to get ready for any night of the week, yet rich enough for a unique event. A low carb victor of a chicken supper! These Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a simple Keto chicken supper thought that your family will love.
- Pre-set the microwave at 190-degree C. as it will save your time later along with it grease a baking pan or dish.
- Keep every chicken piece between two sheets of overwhelming plastic on a strong, level surface. Solidly pound the given chicken with the side (smooth) of a meat hammer to an even thickness of around 1/4 inch. rub every part with salt and pepper.
- Keep 4 pieces of asparagus down the focal point of a chicken. Then spread around 1/4 measure of mozzarella cheddar over the asparagus. Again, do the same process with the other chicken piece, and roll the chicken around the asparagus and cheddar to make a clean, minimal role. Put the moves crease sides down in the greased heating dish, and sprinkle each with around 2 tablespoons of crumbs of bread.
- Heat in the preheated microwave until all of the juices run completely clear. When they are pricked with some fork, around 25 minutes. A moment read thermometer embedded into the middle should pursue something like 74 degrees C.
- Cut the breast of the chicken in a correct manner don’t cut through the skin.
- It can be preserved in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days.
Don’t overcook the chicken as the cheese will burn inside and will not taste good.