- 4 breasts of chicken; each one should weigh around 5 ounces
- 1 tablespoon of oil of olive
- ½ teaspoon of pure salt
- 1 cup of freshly and finely grated mozzarella
- 4 equal slices of fresh bacon
- ½ teaspoon of fresh paprika
- 16 spears of properly trimmed asparagus
- ½ teaspoon of powder made of garlic
This easy, very fast, delicious and mind-blowing chicken breast with asparagus recipe is kind of perfect meal that you can have in your dinner in weeknight and it needs only 8 ingredients.
- Preheat your oven just near 375 degrees. And then spray a dish of baking (9*13) with spray (non-stick).
- Now, place the obtained chicken on a board (cutting). Now with the help of a very sharp knife butterfly that chicken. With the oil of olive drizzle to the outside part of the same chicken. And blend together the powder of garlic, salt, and paprika & sprinkle the obtained powder over each of the breasts of the chicken.
- Open up the breasts of the chicken. Then properly lay ¼ cup of freshly grated mozzarella on each breasts’ bottom portion. Top it with cheese and also with 4 to 5 spears of the given asparagus, and it will vary according to the size of each breast.
- Now, carefully bring the chicken’s top up over your asparagus in order to close it. Chop each of the slices of fresh bacon in half piece. And lay just 2 half sized pieces over each of the breasts, by carefully tucking all of the ends under the breast.
- Bake it for more than 35 mins but less than 40 mins. Or bake it by the time the reading of thermometer goes to 165 degrees and its juices run very clear. Serve the dish in no time.
- This dish is free from gluten, low in carb and is also full of flavor.
- You can also add mushrooms in this recipe.
Just keep in mind that overcooking of the breast of chicken will destroy its authentic taste.