- Penne (1 pound)
- Chunks of chicken breasts that is boneless and skinless. (4, bite-sized)
- Freshly grounded pepper
- Butter (2 tablespoons)
- Oil of olive (2 tablespoons)
- Minced cloves of garlic (4)
- Broth of low sodium (¾ cups)
- Wine that is white ( ¾ cups)
- Spinach (1 bag)
- Shaved parmesan (4 ounces)
Chicken Florentine Pasta is an easy Italian Pasta dish that can be cooked easily and does not require much effort. You can make this dish as an evening snack or dinner. It is no less than a guarantee that the pasta will be delicious.
- Cook the pasta as per the package instructions in water with sprinkled salt and drain it once cooked. Take salt and ground pepper and sprinkle it over the chicken. Take a large sized skillet and heat it using butter and oil of olive.
- Then, add the chunks of chicken in one single layer only. Only stir it after one or two minutes till the chicken has a brown shade on one side. Then, flip over the chicken to the other side and let that portion brown. Cook the chicken till it is thoroughly cooked and then only remove it from the skillet.
- Now, put the skillet on a medium flame and add minced cloves of garlic to it. Stir it so that the garlic cloves do not burn. 30 seconds later, add the low sodium broth and white wine. Let bubbles to form in the liquid till it condenses down to half of the original quantity.
- Put away the flame. Add baby spinach, tomatoes, chicken, cooked penne and shavings of parmesan to the large-sized skillet. Toss the skillet to mix all of these ingredients. Your dish is now ready and can be served immediately!
- You can add cheese to your pasta.
- You can serve the pasta with extra parmesan.
- Do not preserve the dish for more than 1 hour.
- Do not add too much salt while boiling penne.