For Marinara Sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic; should be minced
- 28 ounces of tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon of oil of pure olive
- ½ yellow onion (properly diced)
- ½ cup of drinking pure water
- 2 teaspoons of basil; dried
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper (red); it should be properly crushed
- 6 ounces of paste of tomato
- 1 teaspoon of salt of Kosher
- 2 teaspoons of oregano; should be dried
- 1 large sized white egg
- Spray of oil of olive
- 1 pound of breast of chicken (ground)
- ½ teaspoon of salt of kosher
- ¼ cup of breadcrumbs (panko)
- ¼ cup of cheese of parmesan (grated)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of oregano (dried)
Classic baked meatballs of chicken in the sauce of Marinara and an ideal healthy in addition to veggie noodles, sandwich or bowl of noodles.
- Add the oil of olive to an oven (Dutch) on the flame (medium-high). Sauté the yellow onion until it becomes translucent and stir it very often.
- Now, add minced garlic & then stir it for half a minute until you are ready to smell it. Add remaining of all of the ingredients, stir it properly & simmer it very well, should be covered on the flame (low) only for the duration of 20 mins.
- Preheat, oven to a temperature of around 375 degrees. Add all of the available ingredients to one bowl and blend it properly until they are completely combined.
- Roll the mixture of chicken into meatballs of 12 even pieces and thereafter put them into a skillet made of cast iron. Spray an instant 1-second burst of the spray of olive oil onto the prepared meatballs and then cook it properly for 20 mins. Now, serve the prepared meatballs with the prepared sauce in any of your desired recipes.
- The meatballs that you are preparing can be prepared ahead of preparing the sauce.
- The burst of olive oil is not compulsory.
Don’t let the sauce become too much dilute otherwise the meatballs will become fluffy.