- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cleaned skinless, boneless breast of chicken
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- Ground black pepper
- 4 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of juice of lemon
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of chicken glace
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 2 slices of lemon
This dish is extremely delicious can be made very easily and is perfect for any party or occasion can be eaten in brunch or dinner also, it just makes you happy while giving you a flavorful mouth and tastes best when served hot.
- In a bowl, blend together the garlic and spread until mixed well. Put aside. Cut the breast of the chicken into small ½ inches of pieces and open them with a slit from the middle.
- Put the flour into a dish, and cover each and every side of the chicken piece with the flour. Put a pan on medium flame and add butter let it melt then add garlic along with the chicken, and cook every chicken breast piece until brilliant dark colored on the two sides, for about 6 to 8 minutes for every side. Sprinkle each chicken piece with salt and pepper. Spread the chicken breast piece to a platter, and keep warm.
- In a pan add mushrooms. Cook and mix the mushrooms from the chicken until the mushrooms have consumed the rest of the spread in the pan and have started to turn dark in colored at the edges. Blend in escapades, juice of very fresh lemon, wine (white), and chicken glace, and mix to join.
- Lower down the flame. Change salt and pepper once more, and blend the parsley into the sauce. Place the chicken breast on plates, and serve the sauce over the chicken. Topping each presenting with a lemon cut. Serve hot
- You can also top it up with cheese or with some more cream for extra flavor.
- Can be preserved for 2 days.
Don’t let the chicken overcook or undercook it will spoil the dish.